Compliance & Certification
Our company holds certification to the following ISO Standards:
- Quality - ISO 9001:2015
- Environment - ISO 14001:2015
- Health and Safety - OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
These certifications are part of our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement in quality and are the foundation for the value we deliver to our customers through every process, program, product and solution we offer.
Our customer fulfillment center in Bridgeport, NJ was our first location to achieve ISO 9001 certification in 1995, for its Quality Management System. Through the years the scope was extended to Distribution and Service Centers throughout North America including Canada and Puerto Rico.
Additionally, we were the first major European laboratory distribution supplier to achieve triple certification to the International Standards.
The following manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified:
Aurora, OH, United States
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Bethlehem, PA, United States
Carpinteria, CA, United States
Chester, CT, United States
Devens, MA, United States
Eatontown, NJ, United States
Irving, TX, United States
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
Morrisville, NC, United States
Paris, KY, United States
Phillipsburg, NJ, United States
Reading, United Kingdom
Sanborn, NY, United States
Solon, OH, United States
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Our certification for the whole of our laboratory supplies business gives customers confidence that a third party certification body regularly audits us; checking how we organise our processes and the human/technical factors that could affect quality and the environment. This means our customers can be sure that the service we provide is of the highest quality. We are continually working on enlarging the scope of our certification and in addition now holds certifications for:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for services in several countries and for pipette calibration services used across Europe
- ISO 13485:2016 for manufacturing of consumables for pathology and cytopathology labs
- ISO 17034:2016 for the production and distribution of Reference Materials out of site Leuven, Belgium.
The current scope of our certification
Procurement, marketing, storage, distribution and sales of chemicals, consumables, laboratory equipment, furniture and laboratory information systems.
- Blending, filling, analysis and packaging of chemicals.
- Regeneration of resins.
- Manufacture of laboratory glass components.
- Installation, maintenance, validation, calibration and repair of laboratory equipment.
- The supply of training services.
If you do have any further questions regarding our Quality Policy, please feel free to contact: