Pipette tips, low retentionSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
- Sustainable design based on virgin resins
- A wider seal ensures that tips will seal easily and consistently without leaking
- Guaranteed free of detectable DNase/RNase, endotoxins and heavy metals
- Graduated tips only: Graduations allow a visual check of pipetting accuracy
- Tested for endotoxin (pyrogen) contamination
- Resins are pre-tested for metal contamination
- Certificates are on file by lot number for all test results
Please note: A steam cycle should be used. Always air dry these items. Do not use a dry cycle or glassware cycle as deformation can occur to plastics that are heated for extended periods.
Bevel Point™: Pipette tips that feature bevelled points are designed to retain less fluid and are a good choice for a multitude of procedures.
UltraFine™: Pipette tips with UltraFine™ point feature a thin flexible section at the end that is non bevelled and very flexible. This helps you dispense the last tiny amount of sample from the tip.
Wide orifice: Extra wide opening allows you to pipette macrophages or sticky DNA materials. Bevelled end helps eliminate carry-over from viscous solutions.
Bulk: Tips are supplied in resealable PE bags (1000 tips). This packaging option is not recommended if you plan to store the tips for long periods and if warping is a concern.
Racks (96 tips per rack): These racks, with smooth rounded edges, have heavy hook hinges that are extremely durable, and an ergonomic snap latch that won’t catch gloves. Strong enough to be autoclaved many times. The separate rack insert includes a bevelled top and extra sturdy surface for multi-channel pipetting.
Next Generation refills: Next Generation refill systems refill VWR and other brands of pipette tip racks. Their low carbon footprint makes them an ideal solution for waste reduction goals in the lab. Users don’t need gloves to refill tip racks - Next Generation refills racks without users having to touch the new tips. The small footprint extends to the packaging, with a reclosable box that helps maximise storage space in crowded laboratories.