VWR®, Syringe FiltersSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
514-1268EA 0 USD514-1268 514-1246 514-1269 514-1247 514-1248 514-1249 514-1264 514-1243 514-1265 514-1266 514-1244 514-1267 514-1245 514-1260 514-1261 514-1240 514-1262 514-1241 514-1263 514-1280 514-1281 514-1279 514-1257 514-1258 514-1259 514-1253 514-1275 514-1276 514-1254 514-1255 514-1277 514-1256 514-1278 514-1271 514-1250 514-1272 514-1251 514-1273 514-1252 514-1274 514-1270
VWR®, Syringe Filters
Filters Syringe Filters
Typical applications are clarification, sterile filtration, sample preparation and sterile venting.
- Sterile blister packed filters are ideal for sterile filtration
- Non sterile syringe filters are excellent for HPLC applications
- Biosafe is according to Class VI plastics tests
- Available with nylon, PES, PTFE, PVDF, CA, RC membrane, and GF (Glass Fibre)
- Available with hydrophilic or hydrophobic PTFE
- Each filter has a female Luer lock inlet and a male slip Luer outlet
Nylon and PTFE membranes are ideal for sample preparation and small volume chemical filtration.
Syringe filters with CA (cellulose acetate) or PES (polyether sulfone) membranes are ideal for sterile filtration of buffers, tissue culture media or additives, and other biologicals. The PES membrane offers high flow rates.
RC and PTFE hydrophilic type offer the best chemical resistance for both aqueous solutions and solvents.
Certifications: Manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 quality management.
Caution: Hydrophobic PTFE is not intended for use with aqueous solutions.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...